Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Out for a Stroll in the Hood...Neighborhood

We went for a spring stroll the other day. I don't know if I should say spring since I have no idea what season it is, it may still be winter for how cold it is some days or early fall or spring since the sun sometimes wants to appear. If the sun is out, we are outside. We had Carter sleep over and so the kids always want to go on some man vs. wild adventure and collect garbage, I mean rocks and cool stuff.


These three kids are hilarious when they are together. I think they were destined to be cousins and best buds. They have bounds of energy and never get bored.
I have no idea why they were walking in a straight line. But they did this during our entire walk.

Parker would spot a bug or some funky rock or a big old weed and Carter and Hannah would go absolutely crazy and scream with excitement like they won the lottery. It was very entertaining to watch.


Skishy is starting to be a pain on walks, oh wait did I say starting, I mean she has always been a pain. I have to bribe her with treats to keep her from wiggling out of the stroller.


Hannah doing the fast lunch lady walk.


The sky on our walk was amazing. Hannah still calls the rays of sun coming through the clouds, "Jesus."


This picture makes me laugh, Jason told them to have a race and see who could slap his hand first, I have never seen them run so fast. They laughed the whole way, I am surprised they didn't trip or fall over from all the giggles.


Showing me the lovely weeds they picked. Aren't they just gorgeous?




Running again to see what PK has found.


She escaped from the stroller. This is her new walk, legs apart and straight and then she waddles back and forth. She thinks she is absolutely hilarious.


Still going.


Then she found some dandelions, which she calls "booifuls" I wish I thought weeds were beautifuls.


I was so proud she was blowing dandelion seeds all over everyones yards, because everyone loves dandelions on their beautiful, freshly mown grass.


She is so funny to watch, she almost inhales the dandelion.


At the end of our walk, I just had to take a few more shots of the sky.








Ava headed in the backyard and went straight to the waterfall. I told her, "Don't you dare get in there Skishy." She looked at me with this look and said, "What?"


You know what stinker, you were going to climb in there and get soaked!!

No comments: