Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Parker's 2nd Grade Luau Party


I was a room mom in Parker's class this year. It was a ton of fun! We had an end of the year Luau Party. The kids loved it and I am not going to lie I shed a few tears thinking about not seeing these cute kids again or until next year. Parker loved his teacher Miss Nelson and his class. Here is Hannah showing me her limbo skills.
Amy (Miss Nelson) showing us her limbo moves. The kids loved to limbo and I realized that I am way old and can't bend like I used to. Um really, you can really bend like that without throwing your back out. Amazing! Hannah has my bending skills. Onto classroom volleyball. This was a huge hit and somewhat dangerous. I really think these kids were out to break my nose or cause damage to each other. Miss Ava enjoying her Hawaiian necklace made out of cereal. Learning to Hula. So flippin' funny to watch. Some kids have the moves and then some I am wondering how they even walk without falling.



So Thankful that Parker got an awesome teacher and class this year! He was pretty bummed that school was ending.

No comments: