Our Princess is officially a Preschool Graduate. Next she will be dating and driving, well that is what she would want if I let her. She is definitely 5 going on 16. She is all Princess and Diva. We are so proud of Hannah, she did so GREAT in Preschool this year and absolutely loved her teacher Miss Heather. She made new friends, started reading and learned how to write her name in cursive. She can't wait for Kindergarten and would go right now if she could.

Miss Preschool Grad all dressed up in her Springy outfit. Lookin' so good girl!


Saying the Pledge of Allegiance.

Saying the ABC's

Getting her award. Can you guess what award she received?

Well since I know my little girl so much, I thought for sure she was getting the "Most Free Spirited Award" "The Friendliest" or "The Happiest" but no people, she surprised me and got the "Leadership" award. I almost fell off my seat. I was so PROUD! My little carefree, spirited, hippie, blonde haired, brown eyed girl is a LEADER in her preschool class. Believe me, I was cheering really loud like she won a golden globe.


Carter enjoying the Preschool Program.

Singing Mr. Sun at the top of her lungs.

Hannah and Miss Heather.
WE LOVE YOU Hannah and are so very proud of you! We can't wait to see what you learn and accomplish in Kindergarten, we know you will be fabulous!!
No comments:
Post a Comment