Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Silly Baby

The other day Ava kept trying to put Hannah's clothes on. She was determined to do it herself, but after a good half hour she quit and brought them up to me and kept saying, "Hew." (which is "here" in Ava talk.) Then she would slap her legs and belly. So, I dressed her up. I tried taking the clothes off she already had on, but she flipped out, so we ended up putting Hannah's clothes on over her existing outfit.
Ava is hilarious, entertaining and funny. Not a day goes by that she doesn't do something to make us laugh.
Looking good girl!
I love how her skirt is poking out of the pink shorts.

Ava thought she was pretty hot stuff, she was marching around patting her belly and kept going up to Jason and Parker to show them her outfit.
Love Her.

No comments: