My camera is missing. WAAAAA! It is like I have lost a limb or something, that camera is with me at all times. I don't even know how to act. I have searched high and low, I have torn apart the house, the garage....searched the front and backyard....I even cleaned the van to see if it was hiding in there. I have no idea where it went. I keep asking Parker and Hannah if they have seen my other limb, I mean camera and they keep saying, "I saw it upstairs, no wait I saw it in the kitchen, no wait I saw it in your bag." I am pretty sure they have some idea where it is and what happened to it. They like to play with it, alot. Last time they damaged the shutter. I informed them that if they did play with it and something happened to it, I would not be mad, I just want to know where it is. They didn't say anything, they just gave me that "deer in the headlight look." Which is the "GUILTY" look. Little stinkers. Hmmm.....now I have to make a decision, keep searching for the old, damaged shutter camera or start searching online for a brand new shiny camera. Decisions Decisions. ;)
On a side note, here is a few updates:
Jason: Dad, Hubby, Work Work Work. Needs a nap and a night out.
Kristin: Mom, Wife, Maid, Cook, Chauffeur. REALLY needs a nap and a night out.
Parker: Still sick. UGH. He has missed 7 days of school! This illness is going to make me pull my hair out! I feel bad for the poor kid. It is like one thing after another.
Hannah: Sassy and Silly. Loving Preschool and loves to mother Ava to the point that Ava gets so annoyed she pulls Hannah's hair and tries to push her over. Hannah told me, "Ava does that because she loves me so much." Oh, bless your heart.
Ava: Teething. Double UGH. Still being as silly as ever. Thinks she is a dog, tiger or monkey most of the day. Loves to wear a gazillion necklaces around her neck and unload the shoe basket by the front door about 10 times a day, just to drive her mother crazy.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment