We went to the Pet Store the other day because the kids JUST HAD TO SEE A LIZARD! Hannah said, "It is an emergency, we need to see one."
Off we went. Of course the kids wanted everything they saw and of course Jas and I didn't want any of the things they saw.

Hannah and the rodents, oh I mean hamsters and gerbils.

Parker is always so good about helping Ava to see what him and Hanny are looking at.

Ava loved this little green lizard. She kept going back and hitting the glass and then laughing.

Parker REALLY wanted a lizard, he begged for almost ten minutes straight. Did he come home with one??? NO! Sorry buddy.

On to the fish, Hannahs favorite part.

Ava loved them as well.
The kids got their animal/pet fix for now, so hopefully I won't hear, "Can we have a pet?" for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment