Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Backpacks

Every day when Parker or Hannah comes home from school, Ava takes their backpacks and puts them on. She thinks she is so big and cool when she marches around the house with these backpacks on that are bigger than her body. Unfortunately, the kids don't like Ava wearing their backpacks or dragging them all around the house. This of course starts a fight, Ava screams and the kids get mad. The other day, I remembered that Grammie Olson had bought Hanny a little backpack a few years ago and so I went on the hunt for it and luckily I found it in a closet.
I brought it to Ava and she started clapping, she was so excited.
It fits her little back just perfect and she thinks she is pretty awesome with her little backpack on.

Love Ava's droopy eye in this picture. She is such a funny baby.

This little lady is growing up way to fast.
She wants to be just like Hannah and do whatever Hanny is doing.

No comments: