Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boxens are Fun.

The other morning after we dropped PK off at school, the girls came home and decided to play in a few boxens while they watched t.v.
These two little girls make us laugh every day. They are becoming buddies and Ava follows Hanny around everywhere and copies everything Hanny is doing.
Hanny is a good sport and lets Ava do whatever she is doing.

Watching t.v. is so much better if you sit in a boxen that is way to small for your body.

I guess Hannah didn't want her picture taken, she is giving me the evil snarl.
p.s. Jas found our camera.
p.p.s. I know it is "boxes" I just say "boxen" because that is what Jason calls them. Annoying, but catchy.

No comments: