Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ohhhhhh!!

Me and Ava are able to have some one on one time together 3 times a week when Parker and Hannah are both in school. Ava has a love/hate relationship with this time. She misses the kids like crazy and usually stomps around yelling, "Bub (for Parker) and Anana (for Hannah)." But, she also loves that she gets Mom all to herself and she has found a fun thing to do at 11:00 a.m. every day, watch Sesame Street. She LOVES it. She goes and gets her blankies and then grabs my hand and takes me to the couch and we sit and watch Sesame Street together and if Hannah is home from school, she also gets dragged to the couch to watch our daily dose of Elmo and the gang.
She giggles and laughs through the whole show. She loves when they sing and when animals come on the screen.

Completely mesmerized.
She saw Abby, her favorite character. Every time she sees her, she says, "Ohhhhh!"
Still mesmerized and taking everything in.
I love watching her say "Ohhhh!" over and over again. I also love it when she sees the animals and it doesn't matter if it is a bird, fish, dog, rabbit or cat, she says, "woof woof."
Love this little babe.

1 comment:

Taylor Fam said...

that's it, I'm bringing my Elmo tapes that david used to watch 80 times a day when he was little! You're going to die!