Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our Funny Kids

Our kids make us smile every day.
They are creative, funny, loud, messy and very imaginative.
They are really learning to play well together and lately they are always laughing.
Ava loves this doll stroller and Hannah loves to put Ava in it and push her around.
I am just waiting for that thing to give and break, but it has held up so far.
I am pretty sure it wasn't made to hold a 28 pound baby.

Ava loves every minute she gets to ride in the stroller.

We returned our furniture due to some major issues with the company we bought it from, so we were without furniture in our family room for a few days, the kids thought it was AWESOME.
We had a dance party, gymnastics, ninja fights, played ball, ran around like crazies for a while.
Seriously though, after a few days I was ready to have my new furniture delivered.
I just thought the pictures of the kids lounging around watching tv on the rug was funny. They were all relaxed and kicked back.
We LOVE these 3 BABES!

No comments: