Papa and Grammie Olson got the Little 4 Wheeler fixed for the grandbabies to ride.
I told our kids that when I was little I used to ride this 4 wheeler, they then told me that the 4 wheeler must be REALLY REALLY OLD. Nice.
The kids were so excited to go give it a spin in Papa and Grammie's backyard.

Ava is obsessed with the wheeler. She laughs hysterically the entire time she is on it.

PK is getting pretty good at driving it.


Check out this little babes smile. She is in heaven. Every time PK would slow down she would bob her head back and forth to go faster.

You must be very serious when it comes to riding 4 wheelers. Do not crack a smile of any kind.

PK giving Hanny a ride.

Carter, Hannah and PK.
That is Hannahs new smile she gives me when I pull the camera out. Nice, huh?
These kids are going to really enjoy the 4 wheeler, just like I did when I was little.
No comments:
Post a Comment