We took our babes to the Zoo last Saturday. I think everyone else thought it would be a great day to go to the Zoo as well, because seriously there were tons of people there. We still had a great time though and the kids were thrilled to be there. Of course the biggest hit of the day was the baby elephant. The kids could not get enough of her, they kept telling us they wanted a baby elephant. Hannah said to me, "Oh she is so adorable, I just want to pet her, and dress her up and give her so much love."

Parker, "That is the biggest, wrinkliest elephant I have ever seen in my entire life."

There's the baby! Isn't she so cute??? She weighed 251 lbs. So yeah, I don't think I am going to complain any more when I have a 7 lb. 14 0z. baby. I feel bad for that elephant mama.

She kept crossing her legs and kind of stumbling all over the place. It is worth going to the Zoo, just to see this baby elephant. There are also baby lions and a giraffe.

I love this picture.

J and Hanny, all smiles!

Rhino Bums

Me and Miss Ava, she was hilarious, every time someone would look at her, she would scream with excitement. She is such a happy baby

We made it to the Giraffes and Hanny was so excited.

Hanny in her giraffe outfit with the baby giraffe in the background
Parkers favorite part
about the Zoo was the reptile house aka stinky house

My gorilla family

On the train

Hanny on the carousel, she rode a praying mantis, she was in heaven!


I think it is tradition to get your picture taken with your head in this lion drinking fountain.

And last but not least, it wouldn't be a family outing without.......
HANNAH THROWING A FIT!!!!
Oh happy day at the Zoo!
Thank you for
visiting, please come again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment