Here are some more pictures of our Halloween Decor.
I think I may have gone overboard...wait is there such thing as overboard when it comes to holiday decorating????

I took my canisters I already had, turned them around, (because there was a rooster on the other side) and then I just tied some Halloween ribbon around them.

I already had the plates and plate stand, I found the Halloween pumpkin plaque at
Walm*rt for a $1.00. Just added leaves, pieces of grapevine, put fake skulls in the pumpkin jar. Parker said we have to leave one pumpkin jar to put candy in.

These white jar things were already on top of my cabinets (by the way I HATE decorating on the top of my cabinets, it is so annoying!) sorry for the venting. So I just added leaves to it, some pumpkins and a crow. (All pumpkins and crows were from the D*
llar Store)

I have a wreath stand, added a $5.00 wreath from a Garage Sale, added Doll*
ar Store pumpkins,
Placemat and leaves. I bought the Happy Halloween sign from Quilt*d Be*
ar.

On my mantle, I have glitter pumpkins. They look extra glittery in this picture, but they are really not that
shiney. I bought all the glitter pumpkins at Big L*ts for no more than $5.00. Added a witches hat, courtesy of my my mom to the large pumpkin, put some grapevine and leaves and added the cute eek sign, bought at M*
ceys...
halloween fabric
placemat I
recieved as a wedding gift.

I took this jar my mom didn't want any more and bought a few skull garlands at the D*
llar Store, pulled the skulls off the garland and added them to the jar, along with a $ Store crow, pumpkins and leaves.

That picture is actually a table runner, but my kids kept taking it off the table and playing with it and it was constantly getting dirty, so I folded it nicely ad tacked it into the frame on the part of the runner I liked the best. (sorry for the bad picture quality)

I had these Boo letter, I wasn't to thrilled about. So I did this to them....

I M*
dpodged them and added purple glitter. I had a set of stacking boxes that were brown and I spray painted them black. Added some Halloween ribbon on the bottom box, a pumpkin on top and some fun beaded spider garland.

Simple $ Store pumpkin.........

Now a cute polka dotted pumpkin. I used the end of a paint brush to put the polka dots on the pumpkin.
I am working on a few more Halloween crafts, I will have to post those later! If you haven't decorated yet, GET TO IT!!
Halloween is right around the corner!!
1 comment:
You inspired me. I went to the dollar store today and got the little skulls. So cute! Thanks for this post. I never decorate for Halloween, but now I feel like I should b/c it's so fun!
Post a Comment