Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Getting our Vitamin D

Jason made me read this article in the paper about how everyone should get "good" sun, so our bodies could get Vitamin D.
So, I took the girls out and we played in the sun for a good half hour! It was relaxing and fun to just kick back and take in the warmth of the sun.
Our sweet Hannah. We love this little blondie so much.
Miss Ava, her smile can melt your heart!
She found her toes!
Hanny wanted to lay under the trampoline and take pictures. She said to me, "Lets measure hands and see who is the biggest." I love this picture, because our hands and nails are a little dirty from pulling weeds in the garden earlier and I love her little hand.
Our girls are sending you all a message:
"Peace" and "Smile"
Hanny aka Trampoline Face
"Mom look, I gots your foot on my feet."
Sweet babes

I love my Vitamin D! :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

These are the cutest pics! I love the hand and feet ones!!! Precious!

Paige said...

Your girlies are so cute. I can't wait to do fun girl time stuff with my little one. Love the pictures!