For the past 2 years, Parks has been begging me to make him a Halloween tree for our loft/playroom. The problem was that I never went dead tree hunting. So, this last time we headed to the property or Papas House (that is what Han and Parks call it) I asked the men to cut me down some dead trees. It was actually quite simple and it is one of my favorite decorations this year.
First off find a pot of some sort to put your dead limb in.
I found mine at the D.I. for a buck, what a deal!
I also spray painted my branch black, it was kind of a brown/gray color, but I thought black would be better.
I added some moss to the top of the pot and I guess if you prefer you could leave the tree like this, but we added decorations...see below and sorry for the bad lighting in these pics.
We put spiders, bats and skulls on our tree.
4 comments:
Lurvveee how creative you are! Seriously! Why can't we be neighbors!?:)
That is so cute! You are so creative.
I wish I could borrow just a little bit of your creativity and maybe I would get something on my walls. I love the tree!
I love to see all your cute decorations. You really are talented and have a knack for it. Thanks for always sharing your ideas and how inexpensive they really can be!
Post a Comment