Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halloween Decorations...Part Uno

For those of you that don't know....I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! More like I am obsessed with Halloween. I have already decorated the house and can't wait to decorate our front yard, but don't worry neighbors, I will hold off for another week. I just wanted to post some of my decorations and then I will post some Halloween crafty projects I have been working on later. Oh and these decorations aren't even all of them, I will post more later! Like I said, I am obsessed!
I try to use a lot of things I already have, I had this container filled with summer flowers and I took those out and added leaves and those other white thingys and just put a sign hooked onto the container. I got the leaves @ the D*llar Store and the sign for a $1 at Walm*rt.
I will call this, "Thanks Mom." Since she bought me everything in this picture. My favorite are the purple witches shoes.
My black shelf in the family room. Since this picture was taken, I did add little skulls to the orange jar. Could the black cat get any cuter, "Thanks Mom again."

One of my favorite Halloween decorations is this witch, she greets me when I walk in the front door.
I hope you get inspired to start decorating!
Happy "early" Halloween!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am SO glad you decorated! you have the cutest stuff.

I have been wanting to decorate since Sept. 1 ... but have held off -- until now. you have inspired me: I WILL DECORATE TODAY!!! :)

Crystal said...

I was inspired. I decorated today! :) (Although mine is NOTHING like yours!)