Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cheese and Pickles

What is Cheese and Pickles you ask? It is what our nephew Carter says every time we take a picture and since his Aunt Kristin is camera happy constantly, we hear it quite often. We headed to the property this past Saturday and we heard a lot of "Cheese and Pickles!"
What a bunch of cute kids!
Taking a ride on the 4 wheeler!
Miss Ava loves to be outside.
Mr. J and Miss Ava enjoying the warm weather
If there is dirt....this boy will find it. In a matter of hours, he was covered from head to toe in dirt.
Carter Boy!
Hanny and Carter having fun!
Crazy Faces!
Carter was crying because Grammie was taking his firewood, I had to snap a photo because he was so upset.
Here is my hubby and Papa cutting down this dead tree for me....you will have to wait and see what we are going to do with it and no we aren't burning it on the fire.
The leaves were changing all ready, there was a cool breeze to the air....I can't wait for fall!
Cheese and Pickles!
Hanny aka camping girl.
The kids LOVE to go to the property. I think they just love dirt, but either way we always have fun when we go.
*Thanks Mr. J, Dad, Uncle Ster, Ry and Mom for cutting down so much firewood, our firepit appreciates it! *

No comments: