This past weekend we headed to Preston, Idaho to visit Jason's Family. We had a GREAT weekend and the kids had SO MUCH FUN!!
We headed out to H.K. and Angelas house on Saturday for some water fun and fun it definitely was!


Sara and Hannah on the slip and slide.


I had to post one of Mr. J going down the slide, seriously hilarious! Mr. J and his brother H.K. were calling themselves polar bears when they would slide down. I was laughing
hysterically!

Here comes Kayla!!

I think Parker is enjoying himself...what do you think???

Cutie Sara having fun!

Sara and Hannah all smiles!

Lexi and Scott colliding!!

Here comes
Lex!

I am loving
Parkers and
Hannahs facial expressions in the pic above and the one below.
We had so much fun playing on the water slide! We can't thank Papa and Grammie Smith enough for buying it. Not only does it keep the kids entertained, it is fun for the adults too!
No comments:
Post a Comment