Over the weekend we headed down to the property for some fun.
The kids LOVE it there!! Probably because there is an endless supply of dirt to play in, they get to swim in the pool Grammie brings, they get to go for 4wheeler rides, roast marshmallows, find bugs and lizards, throw rocks, eat whatever they want and did I mention they LOVE DIRT!!
We had a great time!

Parker on the
swing set.
Grammie and Hanny around the campfire. Hanny couldn't wait to roast a "snore." I kept telling her it was
smore and she would get mad and say, "That is what I said, a snore."

I think Mr. J is pretty excited to eat these
marshmallows.

Sticky marshmallow hands.

The portable fire pit. You move it where you want the fire. :)

The camp spot.

Hanny and Carter playing on the 4wheeler, with their special agent guns.

Dad and Nana hanging out.

Peace Dudes!

THE GLORIOUS FOOD!! There are no words to describe this meat...it was so delicious!!
Shantell taking a stroll around camp.

The babes.

The babes being crazy!

Papas cooking area.

Just
chillin' in the HOT heat with a gazillion flies swarming your face. Seriously the flies were out of control, I was getting anxiety from them. But despite the heat and bugs, we had a good time and I have more pics to post!!
Thanks Papa & Grammie for a great time and Good Food!
No comments:
Post a Comment