Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Snores.

"Mom, I love Snores," Hanny says to me around the campfire at Papa and Grammie Smiths. "Hannah, they are called Smores," I say to her. She responds with, "That is what I said Mom, I said Snores, I really do love them."
The goods.
My yummy Smore my Mr. J made for me. He is the king of mallow roasting. They are always perfect and so delicious.

Smore Face Man.
The proper way to roast the mallow.
FIRE!
Kayla, Angela and Miss Ava just hanging out.

H.K., Papa and Grammie around the campfire.
The babes roasting mallows.
Hanny is in heaven, she loves to eat, so anything that involves food is the best!
Just relaxing!
We had such a nice, relaxing weekend in Idaho. We miss everyone already!

2 comments:

Bon said...

That smore picture made me hungry!

Nate Family said...

Looks like a great weekend! Little kid heaven! "Snores", dirt to dig in, water slide. Too fun!!!