Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Reunion Time

We had the Mendenhall Family Reunion and Aunt Catherines Family was in charge this year. They put on their version of Survivor. It was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Of course, it was really competitive, but a lot of fun!


2 peas in a pod. Papa and Ava were out cold. It was so HOT that day and I think these two were exhausted from the heat!
Miss Lush.
Ava and Macy just relaxing.
Hannah during one of the survivor competitions.

Here is Parks during his competition, he came in 3rd and was really excited.
Now on to the adult competition....the puzzle.

The maze and my mom in deep concentration.

I honestly can't remember what they were calling this game, but it was really fun.

Here are some self portraits under this huge pine tree. The kids made it their fort. We left Miss Ava with Papa, so she could relax and sleep.
Mr. J with our babes
I am SO THANKFUL for families, Mr. J and I have been truly blessed to have such wonderful families!!!

No comments: