Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Just Playin'!

H.K. and Angela's house is surrounded by farming fields, that is what I am calling them. Which is every kids dream if they are addicted to bugs, so of course Parker was in Heaven. The kids had a great time looking for bugs and mice and playing on the playground in the backyard.
Parker and Scott on the bug hunt.
Ava laying on the grass taking a snooze.
Mr. J and I

"The best playground ever," from the mouth of Hannah.
The Bug Hunters.

Kayla having fun.

Hanny ready to go across the monkey bars.
All smiles!!
They were so excited because they found a dead mouse infested with bugs. You thought these two would have won the lottery they were so excited. Gross!
Of course still looking for bugs.
It is so pretty and calm out at H.K. and Ang's house.
Thanks for being such great hosts!

No comments: