Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Picture Time!!

The kids love to take pictures of themselves, so we went a little camera happy the other night and took a few. I can't believe how big ALL our kids look. They are growing up way to fast!
Oh my goodness, look at that.... Miss Ava has her tongue out, how unusual. :)

Getting bigger every day, she is 7 weeks old now.

Ava and Mom.

Parker doing his signature "peace" sign & crazy face.

Hanny adores her little sis, she calls her Avaroni.
I wish I could just freeze time right now and keep my kids this age. I am just loving every little thing about them right now, except for the sassyness and screaming, but I seriously love their imaginations, their smiles, their giggles, the funny things they say, the way they love each other. I just love these little monkeys!

1 comment:

Nate Family said...

Cute kids!!! If you find out how to freeze time let me know!