Here is my second post of our trip to the Property. Lots of pictures because we had such a great time, I had to document every little thing we did. Plus, I am camera happy.
So pretty......


Out for a ride on the 4wheeler. The kids call my glasses "alien eyes" I realized after looking at this picture, they are quite large for my face and I can see now why they call them "alien eyes."

The baby who always has her tongue out and is constantly raising her arm up. I always say to the kids when Ava raises her arm, "Miss Ava do you have a question?" The kids think it is absolutely hilarious.

Papa, Hanny and Parker off to go look at "Lizzy"
Parkers pet lizard.

On a 4wheeler ride.
Grammie and Miss Ava hanging out.

Mr. J and Carter Boy

Hannah patiently waiting for her food. She kept asking in this deep man voice,
"Where's the MEAT?!?!"

Sitting around the campfire.

Mr. J and Hanny...all smiles!
We can't wait to go to the Property again, we always have so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment