Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Parade!

We headed to the 4th of July Parade in the hot weather and had a great time!!
It was so fun to go with our family and friends and watch the kids get excited when they saw the floats and balloons!
(Thanks Linz, Drea & Robert for saving us a spot for the parade)

Mr. J and Ava enjoying the parade. Ava looked so cute in her 4th of July outfit.
(Thanks Grammie Olson for all the kids outfits, they looked so cute!)

One of Parkers favorite floats.

"The most awesome float ever!" quote by Parker.

Hannah wanted to take this balloon home. No prob, we will just put it in our living room, it should fit. Funny girl.

The Pir*ate Isl*nd Float.

The biggest otter pop I have ever seen. Plus, the best part was they were only a $1!

Mr. J and Ava

Check out these cuties all decked out in their red, white and blue!!


The M*nsters Inc. Float

The Gang!

I love watching kids at parades, they think everything is awesome! I love that my kids get to experience things like this.

Our All American Girl!!
We Heart Parades and We especially Heart America!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Looks like fun. The kids are so cute.Sophie has the same outfit as Hannah. We have great taste.