Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

I know Halloween is over, but I still have a few posts I need to put up. Here are a few pictures of us carving Pumpkins. This year Parker and Hannah cleaned the guts out of their pumpkins, so things got done a lot quicker. We let them draw their own faces and color all over them. They thought it was great!
Here is my Swine Flu Pumpkin

I just need to post a note about these kind of pumpkins, don't buy them. They are so hard to carve. I felt like we were carving through metal. It was horrid.

Our cute little blondie loving her pumpkin
I have no words for this picture, I do not know what Parker is doing here. He would not let me take a normal picture of him the whole night. Well, except for the one pictured below.
Love this pic! Check out what we were watching why we were carving pumpkins?? We were trying to combine 2 holidays into one!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love that Elf is on!!! I have already watched it too! Never too early for Christmas movies! (I think I may have watched it in June as well - it IS a favorite!) :)