Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

BOO!

Happy Halloween!!
We had a great night......lots of candy, lots of laughs, Hannah quit after 10 houses (typical), ate too much candy, saw some really creative costumes....all in all we had a great Halloween!
Oh and our kids looked so CUTE!
Parker and Hannahs Pumpkins
Check out our cute kids!
Parker: The Crocodile Hunter
Hannah: Hannah Montana
Ava: Dalmatian
What you lookin' at!!?? Mommy and Ava
Silly kids!
" I don't get it?"
This picture makes me laugh!!!
Cuties!!
Croc Hunter in Action

Workin' it Hannah Montana style!

Happiest little puppy around!!

Little miss chubs!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Your kiddos are so dang cute!! Love the costumes!

Laurie said...

Okay, so I feel really dumb about the comment I left on your facebook about your kids being cowboy/girls and Ava being a cow. Now that I see these pics I totally get it. Sorry. :)