Door to door our children went and every time the door opened, I would hear Hannah say, "Trick or Snack." I kept telling her over and over again, it is "Trick or Treat." Hannah would look at me and say that is what I said, "Trick or Snack." Funny Girl!

The kids trick or treating at our door for the 50
th time.

Our kids with their buddies!

Hanny with her friends aka her sisters. (That is what they all call eachother) Cute girls!

Off they go!

At the end of the night Hannah said to me, "Trick or Snacking is so much fun! I got so many goods. I am so lucky."
Parker informed us, "Some people need to learn how to buy candy, who gives out teddy grahams?? That is not candy."
2 comments:
Does your door say "Bienvenidos"???
Cute kids! I was reading the funny quotes on the side, and Kaley says that she has a friend named "Macole". Do you think that is the same person? :)
Post a Comment