One night we were all at the table and we looked over and decided, wow our baby is a CHUNK!! So, we decided it was picture time!

Love this picture. I love how Ava is staring at Hannah with a smile on her face.

I think this picture lets everyone know that Hannah is a supermodel. Man, she is a looker!

Check out my cute kids and my Good
Lookin' Husband

Miss Chubs

Check my legs out! Rolls upon rolls baby.
Oh and don't you just L-O-V-E her boots! (Thank U
Grammie O. 4 the boots!)

Close up of the beefy thighs!

"Yep, I know I am so dang cute!!"
I know all of you viewing this picture are resisting the urge to call me and set up a time to come Love this chubby baby. Don't resist, call! :)

I Heart Chubby Babes. I can't get enough of Miss Ava.
SHE IS 18 LBS. OF LOVE!
1 comment:
Cute pictures!!! K, but they don't even do Ava's cute legs Justice:) Such a chunker!
Post a Comment