Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our Inventor

Parker aka The Inventor. He loves to take things apart and figure out how they work. He is so curious about machines, electricity, wires, batteries.....he can't get enough of them.
Here he is working away, making his inventions.

Can you see his head poking out from the stoplight in the above picture, he was getting annoyed with me taking pictures of him. He kept telling me, "Mom, you are interrupting my work. You are very distracting Mom."
Hard at work
What I call, "a bunch of junk" Parker calls "His machine equipment"

In deep concentration

He takes over the entire table. The other night I told him we had to clean it up because we were going to have dinner, he looked at me and said, "We can eat on the floor. I can't move my projects, they will be ruined."
**Thanks to all our friends in the neighborhood who give Parker broken radios, remotes, phones, etc. He loves taking them apart. Plus, it gives his Mother piece of mind to know he is not upstairs taking apart our computer or dvd player.**
We Love this little Inventor of ours!

No comments: