Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Captain Underpants

Tra La La!
For those of you that don't know who Captain Underpants is...it's a series of books by Dav Pilkey. Kids seem to love these books and I have 2 little babes that adore them. They are silly and fun!

The other night after baths, Parker decided to become Captain Underpants. Hannah just had to join in and called herself Captain Girl Underpants, then the kids said Ava felt left out, so she became Baby Underpants. Enjoy the pictures below of my 3 silly, funny, crazy, hyper, imaginative, cute and very sweet babes.

Here comes Baby Underpants to the rescue!

Captain Girl Underpants will save the day!


Captain Underpants in all his glory!
Mom, "Why do I have a cape on and underwear over my jammies? What is going on in this crazy house?"
Here she comes to save the day!
Yes, that is a pair of underwear that Captain Underpants is flipping at his Mom.
The Captain Underpants Team is fighting crime and being silly in a town near you.

Check out our sweet underpants moves!

Here they are again, showing us their underpants skills. Crazy kids!
If you can imagine, Jason and I could not stop laughing.
These babes make us smile every day!

No comments: