Do you ever feel like there are times in your life that you get handed a large platter of garbage and life says, "Here, eat it!" Well that is how I have been feeling since June. Platter here platter there. Then there are times when the platter is almost empty of garbage only to blink and it is overflowing with extremely horrible stinking garbage, the kind of garbage that is even too horrible to live in the dump. When will the garbage leave, who knows, I am preparing myself for even more stinky, slimy, putrid garbage that will more than likely end up on my platter here shortly. I mean I might as well prepare myself for it....I have already purchased my gas mask and protective white suit, so when the garbage gets here I won't be caught off guard.
I guess I will just scream from the top of my lungs,
"BRING IT ON GARBAGE, FILL THAT PLATTER, I DARE YOU!!"
I'm sure I will regret saying that when the garbage finally does arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment