Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Found My Feet

Here is Miss Ava doing her favorite thing.....grabbing her chubby baby feet. She can stick her foot in her mouth too. But, I haven't been able to get a picture of it yet , because every time she sees the camera, she drops her feet and smiles. She is constantly staring at her feet, grabbing her toes, sucking on her big toe, and she rocks back and forth while she is holding on to her feet. Who needs toys people, you have feet and they are so entertaining!
This baby is too stinkin' cute for her own good.



3 comments:

Bon said...

She is such a cute princess. Love her thighs and her chubby cheeks. I could just gobble her up!

Sam and Jen said...

She is absolutely adorable!

Taylor Fam said...

oh, my little Ava! I just want to kiss her chubby little face!