Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Note To Self.....

NEVER, I repeat NEVER fall asleep on the couch and leave your 4 year old child unattended. Because THIS CAN HAPPEN!!!
Oh yes, Hannah decided she wanted to be a hair dresser, lucky me!!
Here is the before, check out how short she cut that one piece and she cut it in a few other places, that one was just the worst.
So, I had to get real bangs to hide Hannah's hack job
Here is the After picture:
I do like having bangs, they are just hard to get used to. I keep wanting to brush them off my forehead. I don't think I have had bangs since the 80's, you know the kind I am talking about the ones that start in the middle of your forehead and come down and curl right above your eyebrows. Classic.
Oh and on a side note, I just realized that my smile is totally crooked, what is my bottom lip doing??? I wonder if I can get a smile makeover???? :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

OH MY GOSH!! I thought she cut her own hair at first...but yours?!? Are you kidding me? The plus side: I think you look super cute with bangs! :)

Amy said...

sorry to be debby downer but I HATE your private blog! I don't remember unless it is right there in good ole google reader.

oh well. enough about me... wah wah wah...

YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO DANG CUTE!!! I am serious. your bangs make me want bangs.

so cute. SO CUTE. (((sorry about the circumstances that caused the bangs! BUT really it is darling.)))

I miss seeing you guys around!

Melanie said...

You look HOT!

Blume Bunch said...

wow!!! Hannah was obviously a 'beauty school drop out' :) thats halarious. I also love her comment on there is beautifuls all around. shes too cute!