Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cozy Bed, Colored Leaves & Stormy Sky

I woke up this morning at 4:30 a.m, to the sound of Miss Ava gooing in her crib, I walked in her room and there she was sucking her thumb with her soft little blankie tucked under her chin. It brought a smile to my face. I fed her and put her back to bed and went and got back in bed. Jas got up with PK and Han for our morning routine, I slept until 8:10, it was wonderful. I stayed in my jammies all morning and finally around 11:00 decided it was time for a shower...but when I walked into our room I saw this:
Our bed looked so inviting. So I couldn't resist and jumped back in and pulled the covers up under my chin. As I was laying there I was looking out our windows at the dark sky and the trees swaying in the wind. I could hear Jas and Hanny downstairs laughing and Miss Ava making her little baby noises. I could smell our beef stew in the crockpot and I just got such an overwhelming feeling of happiness and peace.
To make it more perfect our sweet little girls got in our bed and were cuddling with each other. I watched them smile at one another and Miss Ava reach for Hannys hair, trying with all her might to just get at least one piece. Hanny giggling because she thinks Miss Ava is so funny.


I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful place. Here is the view from our bedroom windows. So pretty. Can you blame me for not wanting to get out of bed?




I told Hannah how lucky we are that we get to see this beautiful time of year and she turned to me and said, "Mom it is true, there really is beautifuls all around."

1 comment:

Paige said...

Are those my trees? Looks like it. I love them too, makes life cozy to look out at trees and be snuggly.