Hannah had a field trip with her Preschool class last week to Pumpkinland. It was very fun, very busy and very COLD! The kids loved seeing all the pumpkins, baby animals, going through the corn maze, playing on the playground. We had a good time!


I heart the color orange. I don't know why but when I see rows and rows of orange pumpkins, I want to put on sweaters, bake, cuddle my kids...I just love love love them.

The kids loved this huge pumpkin, Hannah said, "We need to have one of these IN our house." She is so funny.

Say, "Cheese!"
Hannahs class, minus a few kids.

"
CCCCAARRRNNN!" Isn't that how you say Corn in hick talk??

Isn't this bunny the funniest thing you have ever seen? I was laughing so hard when I saw it, I just had to get a picture of it.

Hanny was obsessed with these little guinea pigs, I think that was what they were.

Cutie Pie

and of course, I had to take more pictures of pumpkins!
1 comment:
WHAT in the world is that animal??? A bunny?!! Kinda scary looking!
Post a Comment