Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, October 2, 2009

WHO ARE YOU???

I am posting this to ask the question, WHO ARE YOU??? We have had several people visit our blog from the following places:

Brainerd, Minnesota
Des Moines, Iowa
and Delhi, India

We don't mind if you are visiting our blog, but we would like to know who you are. We want to keep this blog open for our family and friends to see, but we also want to keep it safe for our family. So, if you would please leave a comment and let me know who you are, I would appreciate it! I would hate to make our blog private, but if needs be, we will do it.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Kristin,
How did you find that out? You got me thinkin'...

RP3 said...

Hey Kristin. (aunt)Michelle here. Ash and Cole's aunt that is. But I am not from any of the locations you listed -- just good 'ole A.F. I hope you don't mind that I'm peeking. Your kids are darling -- the girls look SO much like you. I love that you update so often. I wish Ashley would! Also love your fun Halloween decorations. =)

Deters said...

Hey Kristin, Hanni Deters here. I´m in Germany right now that's why you had a visitor from Hamburg.

Paige said...

My sister-in-law recently decided to go private. She posted asking anyone who wanted to continue to follow her blog to make sure they sent her their email address...anyway, she had some random person from Germany who she's never met ask to be added to the allowed readers list. The mystery person said your kids are just so cute I love reading your blog. It freeked her out and she went private immediatly. I hope that isn't the case with your readers.