Our neighborhood is like a daycare, there are so many kids!! Which we LOVE! So of course it is the ice cream mans Heaven on Earth!! He comes around a few times a week and the kids go wild!! Here are Parker, Hanny and their buddies enjoying some yummy ice cream!



Oh and by the way I think the
ice cream man is a rip off. I mean seriously, they know how to make the cash..can anyone guess how much these
ice creams were?
But, I will keep on buying them, because the kids think it is the
coolest thing in the world and your only little once!!
1 comment:
OH yes! We have a ton of kids in our neighborhood too, so he comes by our house LOTS!!! They are a rip off, and I think it's fun for the kids to buy them, but seriously, could the "ice cream man" be any scarier? Kam even told me that he scares her! :)
Post a Comment