Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Having Fun!

The kids are enjoying the warm weather already! We won't have the pool up until next weekend, so the kids have turned to the sprinkler under the trampoline for some water fun!!
Here is Hannah in her new swimsuit, she keeps asking me, "I look cute, huh?"
Havin' Fun!
I love watching kids jump on the wet trampoline, I think they slip and fall more than jump. I guess I am easily entertained.
Poor Hanny, she is so unstable any way and then you put her on a wet trampoline, that girl was barely on her feet. I think she face planted it a ton of times and was constantly falling down.
The summer has just begun..it is going to be a fun one!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What an adorable swimsuit Hanny has!