Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mommy

Hannah and I were outside playing with chalk and I was talking to her about laying down on the driveway so I could trace her outline. She was totally excited about the idea, so I had her lay down and I traced her body and we drew a face and hair on it. Then she wanted me to lay down, so she could trace me. She made me put my arms and legs in weird positions and then she chalked away. She announced with a large smile on her face, "Mom, I'm done and your big." When I stood up, I turned around and saw this:

I couldn't help but start laughing hysterically. She drew a huge circle around my body, that is her "outline" of me. Needless to say, I think I may need to start an exercise program ASAP!

5 comments:

Paige said...

That is so cute and hillarious!!! Kids are so funny. I'm so glad you shared this, it just made my day!

Deters said...

LOL. That's hillarious. I love the details of your arms and legs that she added!

Laurie said...

I am totally laughing. How funny!

Crystal said...

HA! That is so funny!

taylor & marci black family said...

AWWW Hannie. Funny, funny kid. BTW, you look beautiful Kristen:)