Last week I put in a Baby Einste*n Movie for Ava to watch.
Picture One:
Seems to be liking it. Wide eyed and intrigued and yes I know her blanket looks like it might suffocate her, but I promise she likes the blanket practically covering her whole head.
Picture Two:
Still seems satisfied with the movie. Giving a little bit of the "angry brow" and still wide eyed.
Then the dog puppet appeared on the t.v. and this happened...scroll down.
"I HATE THE FLIPPIN' DOG PUPPET! I HATE IT!"
Bless her heart, it was still hilarious though!!
2 comments:
THat's hilarious!!
Kristin - that is SO FUNNY!! We had the same thing happen with one of our twinners. But, he is afraid of the caterpillar that comes across the screen at the beginning. Same story, though. He FREAKED OUT forever!! We weren't sure if it was really the show, so we did it again and sure enough. I wish I would have filmed it!! TOO FUNNY!!
She's a doll, by the way.
Post a Comment