My babes are my sweet things. Parker, Hannah and Ava are the cutest babes...I'm one lucky mommy!!

Me and my girls!

Ava has got some lungs on her!!

Could this babe be any cuter...I doubt it! :)

Check out these cuties!!

Warning: Overload of Ava pictures!!!
She is almost 3 weeks old, it seems like it takes forever for them to get here and once they are here, time goes by so fast you have to cherish every minute you have with them!!
Isn't she a love?
4 comments:
Oh so cute :) I am loving the blond look btw. I want to come see little baby Ava!
Cute kiddos! I love the one of Ava passed out in the carseat with her mouth wide open!! You look GREAT, btw. I don't think you are suppose to look that good right after having a baby...not fair! ;)
You are one HOT BABE yourself. Look at you miss "I bounce right back and look fabulous" Seriously...you look gorgeous and great!
That babe is so perfect and sweet. It is a good thing we don't live closer or I would have my camera up in her face non-stop!!
Your newest baby girl is such a DOLL!!!!! She does look so much like your dad :) You look great-not like I do when my baby is still keeping me up at night! :)
And i was reading through the list of hannah quotes on the side of your blog-HALRIOUS!!!
Post a Comment