Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Crazy!
We decided to take some crazy self portraits of us today, they didn't turn out great, but we sure got a good laugh out of them...that is all that matters right?? Plus, it made our kids smile, so any time you can do that..it is worth it.
I love to take pics this way! I usually never have Josh around to take a pic of me with all the kids, so we end up just squishing together! I just love them! And, seriously! I can't believe how skinny your face is!?! :) You look awesome!
1 comment:
I love to take pics this way! I usually never have Josh around to take a pic of me with all the kids, so we end up just squishing together! I just love them! And, seriously! I can't believe how skinny your face is!?! :) You look awesome!
Post a Comment