IT IS ONLY 11:03 A.M. AND THIS IS HOW MY DAY HAS GONE SO FAR.....Woke up with a migraine...that is always fun. Right muscle in my arm is completely dead because Ava slept on it all night. Parker drops a large paving block on his big toe...pretty sure it could be broken. Hannah is calling me names that you only call a grown adult and eating way too many pieces of bread. Ava has been crying all morning because heaven forbid I am not holding her. I have not showered and look like a crazy woman. My eyes are swollen, with dark circles under them and there are no words to explain what my hair looks like right now.
I know I will look back on this moment and laugh one day, but right now....how I wish for quiet and my J to be home from work.
4 comments:
Sorry to hear that. Do you have a swing that Ava could hang out in for a couple minutes so at least you get a couple of minutes to yourself? Good luck.
I feel so bad that I came by and made demands on you in this state! I hope your day got better after I left. I have a swing if you need one. Eve would never sit in it, but my other two loved it. Whatever it takes to get a minute to yourself, or a minute to take care of the other two. Seriously, three kids is a whole new level of crazy.
Hang in there, sis. You'll get through it!
Oh Hang in there! Treat your self to a huge carton of ice cream or like me, a whole pizza. Did I just confess that? :)
Post a Comment