Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Surprise!

So, I was going to try and hold off and not post this "post" for a while. But, I think people are starting to think I have become some kind of hermit who hates to go out, eat anything and I am sure they are finding it weird why I keep fanning myself, making weird faces, breathing deep and of course why are you carrying a bowl around with you......Well, WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!
And as usual, I am sick. This pregnancy was a surprise for us, I actually had no idea I was pregnant. I know it sounds ridiculous right? Well after my brain started somewhat functioning properly I realized, wait a minute...am I pregnant??? After about 5 pregnancy tests, I finally accepted the fact that yes I am prego and yes I will barf for nine months.
We are really excited for this new little addition. The kids are so pumped and ask me daily when the baby will come out. It is going to be a long pregnancy. :)
So sorry to all of you who have to witness my daily sickness and not so happy attitude. :) Hopefully, things will improve. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

congratulations!!! So excited for you :)

Tiffany said...

Awesome! Congratulations. When are you due?

Jen said...

HOLY MOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so exciting!!!

Amy said...

yaaaaaaay!!!


life with 3 little ones is pretty dang fun!!! ....


CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Paige said...

Congrats! I thought you looked a little green at the Visiting Teaching Conference. I'm glad to know that you weren't just that annoyed with the talk I gave. I'm so happy for you, let me know if I can help out or take your kids for a day or anything.

Deters said...

That is so awesome!!! Congratulations!!! I hope everything turns out well for you and the baby. I guess getting a dog did not completely fill you baby hunger ;). Well I am very excited for you. When are you due?

Bon said...

Congrats! And I totally feel your pain too! I actually had to have a heavy duty prescription called in last night, and man it works wonders! I am so excited to hear this! When are you due?

Kris said...

My due date is May 13th! I have never been pregnant in the winter, so I am excited about that.

Two Twisted Sistas said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope that you do feel better really soon!