Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!

So, we are officially parents to a 6 year old!!! I can't believe you are already six Parks! We Love you so much! Parker is such a sweet, friendly, feisty, kind of mouthy, smart, creative, inventive, imaginative, cute, tender hearted, hilarious boy!! He is constantly making us laugh, with the funny things he does or says. He is very creative and loves to draw and make things. He is obsessed with bugs, Indiana Jones, Spy Stuff, Batman, Star Wars, Lego's, Games, this list could go on and on. He has been such a joy to have in our family. Not only is he an awesome son, but he is the best big brother. He is always playing with Hannah and watching out for her. He makes friends easily and he is always concerned for others. Oh, and how can I forget, he just got his first loose tooth. We hope your Birthday was everything you wanted it to be Parks!!
WE LOVE YOU PK!
Six years Old
Our sweet baby boy just a few days old

One of Parkers many nicknames is "Bubba."
He was such a little stud and man was he chunky.
One of my favorite pics of Parker. He loved putting on all kinds of hats.
One of Parkers many loves was trains. We took him on the Thomas
the Train ride and he loved it.
Parker is always smiling. I just want to squeeze him when I look
at this picture. What a cutie!
Lookin' good in your glasses!
Getting so big!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!!

4 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

I'm so sorry we didn't call you guys! I was thinking about you all day I'm just such a slacker and forget to put the important things first! Love you all so much and I loved you Halloween costumes!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

Deters said...

Holy cow! He looks exactely like in picture where he is only a few days old. That is crazy. And then there are a couple pics where him and Hannah look a lot alike. That is so fun. Happy Birthday Parker!!!

Melissa said...

Wow Jason--you are OLD! Especially to have a son that old...or maybe I'm the old one since I don't have any kids...Anyway, just wanted to say how much I love, love, love the Halloween costumes. Those could seriously be the best ones I've ever seen...