We went to Idaho over Conference weekend to visit with the Smith Fam. As usual, we had a good time. It was fun to see everyone and the kids had the best time. You get 10 little kids together and there is a lot of laughs and running around. Oh and tons of sugar intake. Parker ate so much candy, he made himself sick. I couldn't help but laugh a little, because I kept telling him, "Next time maybe you will listen to me when I tell you to stop eating chocolate." We had to stop 6 times on the way home because he was so sick. Other than the chocolate overload, our trip was smooth. The kids keep asking when we can go back to Papa Kings and Grammies.
The Grandbabies with Papa King and Grammie.



3 comments:
Cute kids! How fun to have that many cousins close to the same age!
We missed you at play group again today! :) Is someone sick? How are you feeling? It is at Laurie's next week. We'll see you around!
I'm so glad you found me...I love reading all of your stories because I can practically hear you telling them. You make me laugh!!
I absolutely love thses pictures. the boys look so grown up!!
Post a Comment