My Sassy Girl. So as much as I love making bows...Hannah loves wearing them. She also insisted on wearing one of the headbands. She looked pretty cute!

Christmas Bows and headbands will be ready soon and oh my are they cute! So, if you are interested in purchasing your holiday bows, please email me at jandkschmitty(at)juno(dot)com. All colors and sizes of bows are always available for purchase...so feel free to contact me at any time.
5 comments:
oh my... so cute!!! (the bow and the girl)
tell me when the holiday bows are ready so I can come peak (and buy of course ;)
oh my... so cute!!! (the bow and the girl)
tell me when the holiday bows are ready so I can come peak (and buy of course ;)
oooops.... that posted twice!!! oh welllllllll.....
I need to have a girl so I have a reason to buy that stuff up. So cute!!!
Fetchin' cute! Man you are sooooo talented!! Seriously why can't we live closer?
Also the water pump is only fifty dollars if you buy it yourself. But after labor at a business it can get up to 500! So do it yourself. He said it was fairly easy. I am sure you could call him and he would glady walk your hubby through it!? Seriously!!
Post a Comment