Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've Made The Choice.

Okay so after lots and lots of debating, I am pretty sure I am going to have our blog go private. I heard a few stories and then my Grandma saw something on the news of people using pics from your blog. So, I would really like to still blog, but feel good about it at the same time.
So, if you want to still view our blog, please send me your email address at:
jandkschmitty(at)juno(dot)com so that I can invite you to visit our blog. Thanks!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been planning to do the same thing.

Unknown said...

Please keep us on the "ok" list :)
Sablume@gmail.com

thanks,
sara

Crystal said...

Please add us too!

crystalcox@gmail.com

:)

Tiffany said...

Put me on the VIP list....please.
t.bringhurst@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Amy Cannon said...

Hey Kristin-

I just found your blog through Tara's. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe that you literally live down the street and I never see you. Too crazy. Hey I would love to be on your blog list so I can see how you are doing. My e-mail is amyhcannon@gmail.com. Check our blog out at cannoncountry.blogspot.com.

See you
Amy (Hollist) Cannon

Jen said...

Add me to the list! jen@jenfullmer.com

THE CROMWELL'S said...

sign me up too
klcromwell7@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

you know i wanna be on that last...

Rebekah said...

Add me to the list.

Ooooh, what scary things did you hear?

Deters said...

Us too. Deters34@gmail.com
I'll take the liberty and add you guys to our list too, since we are going private as well.

Two Twisted Sistas said...

Add me for sure!
jj.wagstaff@yahoo.com