Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quirks.

So I was tagged by Tara and I have to expose 5 Quirks. Oh dear, I'm afraid everyone is going to see how crazy I am. Wait, you probably already know I am crazy, so here it goes.....
Quirks of Kristins....
#1. I can not stand "squeaky/rattling" noises of any kind. Example, if we are in the car and something is squeaking or rattling I start to have anxiety. I will tear apart the car until I find the noise. It could be a zipper on a bag, the cup holder, the seat belt, etc., etc. Who knows, but if it is making noise, I will find it and I will stop it.

#2. I am totally OCD. Well, not with everything. But there are 2 main things. "Did I lock the door?" and "Did I unplug my hair straightener?" It is totally annoying. Because I have tried to drive away from the house without "double checking" and I have to turn around and go back to make sure the doors are locked and my straightener is unplugged. Now, when we get in the car to go somewhere I say, "Oh no, did I...." Then my dear sweet hubby chimes in, "Yes, I locked the door and I unplugged the hair straightener." What a good man to help me with my OCD.

#3. I do not like Adult FEET. AUUUGGGGGHHHH! Just the thought of adult feet makes me want to cringe. Okay so when I say adult feet it seems a little strange right, well I love baby feet and kid feet, well to a certain age, lets say 8. So I guess I should say I do not like young adult/adult feet. They are gross. I don't like feet touching me, I don't want to touch feet, end of story. Just writing this is making me squirm.

#4. There are several things I have a hard time passing up, especially if it is a good deal. They include, paper, fake flowers and used furniture. Okay, so kind of a weird combination. But I love paper..the colors, the patterns, so pretty. Flowers, because I make bows and I love making bows, so of course I have to buy them. Then comes the used furniture, I just can't help myself. Everything in my house has been refurbished, it is an addiction. I actually have 3 pieces of furniture in my garage right now that need some TLC, but who knows when that is going to happen. I just love great deals.

#5. I just asked Jason what is a quirk I have and he thought about it and said, "I don't know." So I guess I am perfect in his eyes. :) ha ha. I honestly can't think of anything else, unless you count...I don't do well in the car when we drive long distance, I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle of the tub because I like it like that, I don't scrape my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher because dishwashers should be equipped to eat whole chicken breasts, I have to put lotion on every day or I feel like my skin is going to fall off, okay so now I look crazy, I'm ending this quirk post.

I tag: Anyone who feels like they want to expose some quirks, just let it out.

4 comments:

Amy said...

hahaha... you are so crazy! but I guess that makes me crazy too ...

#2 -- yes! but for different reasons. that I will reveal at a later time.

#3 -- YES!!!! OH YES!!! gross gross gross gross. my roommates used to torture me with their disgusting huge feet just because they knew how much it appalled me (honestly makes me gag)

FUN POST!!!!!

Bon said...

I loved reading this! We are a lot a like! HA! I laughed hard at your rattling fetish!

Crystal said...

I could totally hear you saying all of these! I share some of your same quirks! Like the adult feet, squeezing the toothpaste from the middle (which is why Josh and I have separate toothpastes), and the lotion! I know, we're quirky! Maybe that's why we get along so well! :)

Ashley said...

Haha! I remember the foot thing. I remember getting you really good with the foot thing!